Enjoy these courtesy or reduced-price training programs for you and your team.
TIPS - Alcohol Service Training & Certification
TIPS® (Training for Intervention Procedures) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program that is designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
Wherever alcohol is sold, served or consumed, TIPS® offers concrete benefits for your establishment, staff and community:
- Minimize property damage caused by intoxicated patrons
- Protect your bottom line by reducing penalties for alcohol violations.
- Legal Protection - In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a "reasonable efforts defense." Read more about Understanding Liability.
- Regulatory Compliance - TIPS training satisfies the requirements in most states that regulate server training. View the regulations in your state.
- Insurance Discounts - Many insurance companies provide discounts to establishments whose employees are TIPS-certified. View TIPS Verified Insurance Agencies.
- Enhanced Community Standing - TIPS leads the way in framing the debate about responsible alcohol service and clarifying the distinction between drinking and drunkenness.
- Help workers avoid serving alcohol to minors
- Staff Professionalism - TIPS training enhances the skills of your employees who in turn offer improved service to your customers.
- Reduce human tragedy resulting from drunkenness and drunk driving.